An NJHA and VNA Health Group Event
ADVANCE CARE PLANNING: DISCUSSING WHAT MATTERS MOST TO YOU
Presented by New Jersey Hospital Association & VNA Health Group
Did you know that 90 percent of people say that talking with their loved ones about end-of-life care is important, but only 27 percent of people have actually had the conversation?* Learn about how completing advance care planning tools can improve care for you and your loved ones and how to document and communicate your wishes for end of life.
Join experts and hear real-life examples of how palliative care, hospice and other advance care tools have improved patient and family experiences. Panelists include:
- DR. MARIANNE M. HOLLER, chief medical officer of hospice and palliative medicine for VNA Health Group
- DR. SARA LEONARD, assistant medical director for Visiting Physician Services
- KELLEY RYAN, MSW, LCSW, social work manager for VNA Health Group
- RABBI SYMCHA ZYLBERBERG from VNA Health Group
- Moderated by VICTORIA BROGAN, senior vice president of strategic initiatives for NJHA
This program is free and lunch is provided, but advanced registration is required.
Parking is available on site; shuttles will be utilized if necessary. While this event is open to all, attendance is encouraged for community members, business leaders, legislators and staff, state officials, lawyers, healthcare organizations and providers.
Questions? Call 1-866-694-6136.
*Source: The Conversation Project National Survey 2013.