Related Frequently Asked Questions
Harrogate Health Center Visitation Guidelines Harrogate purchased iPads so that you can still connect with your loved one. We have the capabilities to do Facetime and Google Duo. Please email our Activities Director, Gianna Garrow, at email@example.com to schedule a virtual visit. Visitation Times Available: Indoor visits will take place in the Clark Auditorium. Visitors will be required to enter the side door outside the Auditorium to be screened. Each appointment time will be limited to a 60-minute session, with a maximum of 2 visitors at a time. There will be 4 appointments per time slot. These time slots must be reserved by the email that is registered by this notice. Click here to register or email our Social Services Director, Kelly O’Toole, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your visit, as there is a screening process and consents that need to be signed prior to your visitation. Other Considerations:
- If you are suspected or confirmed to be infected currently with COVID -19 or you are in quarantine for a recent exposure to COVID-19 then you are NOT eligible for an outdoor visit.
- If you have had or been exposed to COVID 19 but you have already been in quarantine for 10 days, have improved respiratory symptoms, and have been without fever for 72 hours then you will be eligible for outdoor visits as defined in guidance from NJ DOH and CDC.
- A staff member will be monitoring these visits to maintain safety for our residents and visitors.
- A 6-foot social distance must be maintained at all times.
- Both residents and visitors must wear a mask at all times. Visitors must provide their own masks.
- Food is not permitted during the visits. Visitors may bring items for the resident; however, these packages must be left with the “check-in” area.
- Visitors must bring their own water and it may not be shared with the resident. The facility will not provide such.
- Bathrooms are not available for visitors.
- The auditorium will be cleaned with an FDA approved cleaning solution after each visit.
At Harrogate, the health and well-being of residents and team members is our highest priority at all times. We continue to take proper prevention and preparedness steps related to COVID-19. What is Harrogate doing to prepare for any incidence of COVID-19? We know that this disease most dramatically impacts older adults – the people we serve. We will continue to follow infection control guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) as well as our local and state health agencies. Earlier this year, we successfully completed a safe and efficient distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine to residents and employees in partnership with local and state health agencies. As new information develops, we will continue coordinating with our pharmacy partners and local and state health authorities to provide additional information or updates directly to residents and employees. Harrogate will work with residents and employees who qualify and want to receive a COVID-19 booster shot as recommended by the CDC. Recently, Harrogate announced a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by November 1, 2021, in accordance with the policy of management company Life Care Services, An LCS Company. Protecting the health and safety of our residents and employees remains our top priority, and we are requiring employee COVID-19 vaccinations to ensure we stay true to that focus. As new highly transmissible COVID-19 variants persist, we believe the COVID-19 vaccination is essential to protecting our residents and employees. We continue to be steadfast in taking every precaution to protect the community from the spread of COVID-19. Employees continue to wear masks and undergo screenings at the start of each shift. LCS’s newest signature experience, EverSafe 360°, also demonstrates our passionate commitment to providing an industry-leading experience focused on enhancing the well-being, security, and safety of residents and employees. COVID-19 Actions:
- With EverSafe 360° – the new standard of senior safety – we are raising the bar to reimagine and innovate the way we live and work together, taking proactive measures to elevate the standard of safety for seniors.
- We have established a Medical Advisory Board, which consists of a team of interdisciplinary experts, including physicians and scientists who specialize in epidemiology, mental health, infectious disease and indoor air quality.
- We are connecting with our local and state health agencies on a regular basis.
- Those who do enter, including all team members, are screened to inquire whether they have any symptoms or potential known exposures. They are not allowed to enter if they answer yes to any of these questions.
- We continue our focus on infection control and prevention, following the guidelines from the CDC.
- We continue to actively monitor and report respiratory illnesses across our organization.
- We are regularly sharing updated information on COVID-19 with our residents and others in the communities that we serve.
- We have an emergency operations plan in place should we need to implement it.