Services and Amenities
Enjoy the Best – We’ll Do the Rest.
No more cleaning, cooking, doing tedious yardwork, or keeping up the house. But when you live here, you could find yourself busier than ever. Here’s just a sampling of what we offer.
Our Amenities Make Life Feel Like a Vacation.
In addition to great apartments and the added value of Life Care, our lifestyle includes an abundance of amenities, including a pool, fitness center, bank, Schnetzer Dining Room, Kettle Creek Café, general store, library, activities center, Clark Auditorium, outdoor sports area, walking trails, and personalized concierge services. What you can expect:
Heated Indoor Pool
Arts and Crafts Studio
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- All maintenance, inside and outside your apartment
- Scheduled transportation to banks, stores, and medical appointments
- Convenience store
- Pet-friendly community with fenced dog park on campus
- Full library
- In-house television station
- Walking trails
- Guest apartments for out-of-town guests
- Postal Service provided
Just for Fun
Browse through our monthly activities calendar, and you’ll find days packed with classes, events, special speakers, trips and concerts. The Harrogate retirement lifestyle means you can do more than simply fill the hours; you’ll find fulfillment and purpose in each day. Included in your monthly rent, you can enjoy:
- Monthly parties and themed dining events
- Organized day, weekend, and extended trips
- Full calendar of social events
- A garden with individual raised garden beds
- Musical and cultural programs
- Chorus under the direction of a choral director
I’ve traveled all my life, but when I lived in a house by myself, I was always a little nervous about traveling and leaving the house vacant. Living at Harrogate, I lock the doors, I tell them I’m going, and I’m off. I don’t have to worry about anything, and it’s just wonderful.